Search This Blog

Friday, July 5, 2019

Juicy July - 2019 - Fourth of July Fun

Had a mostly quiet 4th during the day as usual but when night falls the sky lights up and there is a lot to see without leaving our own front yard which makes it the best!  I was not sure how our Benny was going to react since this is our first 4th of July together but I didn't have to worry.  He is such a good boy and the noises did not affect him at all.  Bill brought him outside for a bit but it was cold so he went back inside. 



We had some friends come over and the guys got the fireworks ready for the kids to light.  We should be able to have a pretty good show with all these. 




Sparklers are fun no matter what the age.




I got some cool pictures this year I think.  It is not always easy to capture the fireworks. 




A few more neighbors came by to share in the fun.





One of our neighbors gave us some of these cool glasses and it turned the fireworks into a rainbow display!



 I put the glasses over my iPhone lens and this is what I got:




All done for this year. 





The Crazy Bug Fountain in action:




Hope your 4th was a good one.  Did you catch some fireworks?   









2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time - that firework went on for a long time! The rainbow shots are impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy. The glasses made some pretty interesting changes to the fireworks. Juggling them while holding my phone was tricky but I'm glad I was able to get a few good ones.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!