Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2019

Juicy July - 2019 - Customizable Mini-Albums

Thought I'd share a couple of the new customizable mini-albums I have on sale.   The first is in the shape of a cake and it can be made easily into a wedding cake instead of a birthday one.



This one is about 7-1/2 inches tall and about 6 inches across.  It can have more pages in it or a specific theme.  



The second one is an ice cream cone although it could also be a cupcake.




This one is quite a bit bigger at 11-1/4 inches tall and about 9 inches at the widest part.







I have these two as well and haven't had a chance to do anything with them yet but I'm looking forward to making some baby ones.  Stay tuned! 



What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!