Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Must Be May - 2019 - One Liner Wednesday

The April A to Z is over for this year except for the recap on May 6 and time spent visiting people I didn't get a chance to see during the month.  Therefore, it must be May.  Typically it is a less active blog-wise month for most of us who participated in the A to Z as we gather our strength.  I'm going to try to remain a presence as much as I can.  There is the Stream of Consciousness Saturday, Song Lyric Sunday and One-Liner Wednesday so I just need to think of something for the rest of the days.  Maybe I'll start something new! 

Today being Wednesday, here is my one-liner...

"If anyone needs me, I'll be in my studio!" 



 

One-Liner Wednesday's brought to you by the lovely Linda.  

4 comments:

  1. Great picture of you in your studio! Enjoy this resting time after Challenge ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frederique! I am hoping to be able to spend a lot of time there! Thanks for visiting during the A to Z!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Didn't realize I was shouting that loud - LOL!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!