Search This Blog

Friday, March 1, 2019

Mainly in March 2019 - #AtoZChallenge Sign Ups

Oh My Goodness!  It is time to sign up again for the A to Z challenge!  This is the 10th year of the challenge itself, started by Mr. Arlee Bird.  I participated for the first time in 2016 where my theme was music.  In 2017 the theme was still music but I showed examples of my scrapbooking, using the concerts we have been to.   Last year I took you through the A to Z of Michael's Arts and Crafts store. 

I am not as prepared as I was last year although I do have some idea of what I'm going to use as my focus.  The actual theme reveal comes on March 18.  It is amazing to see all the different topics people come up with.  You can write about anything you'd like, as long as it follows the alphabet.

I know that there were some who did not participate last year because there was a "new" format but really it wasn't that different in my opinion.  The biggest change was having a master list and adding your posts to a Facebook page.  I found it all very easy to navigate and the co-hosts were always ready to help if there was a problem.  They even had a contest for a guest post on the main Challenge site and I was one of the winners!  You can read that post here:

I love the new banners and badges they have this year.  So spiffy for the 10th Anniversary.  If you have not tried the A to Z before, I'd encourage you to give it a shot.  If you have joined in before but didn't do it last year, I hope you give it a try this year to celebrate the big 10!


#AtoZChallenge 2019 Tenth Anniversary badge

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! It's good to have you back at the Challenge again. I'm not very prepared yet either, but hopefully I'll get in gear in the next few weeks.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to be a part of this momentous occasion!

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to playing again as well - always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Deborah. It will be nice to see you posting again.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!