Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Mainly in March - 2019 - 10th Anniversary A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal



Theme Reveal #AtoZchallenge Tenth Anniversary 2019













I'm a few days late in posting my theme but to be honest, I'm not entirely ready for this adventure.  Last year I had everything planned far in advance and pictures taken for every letter.  This year not so much.  I've been able to move my craft room from inside our house to a new studio that we built for me in our backyard but I just finished the last bit of transferring yesterday and there are still a few odds and ends that I have to organize before I can be truly functional again.  My second Sketchbook project is due at the end of March as well and I'm gonna give it my best shot to make that deadline too. 

I am looking forward to the A to Z since this year is the 10th anniversary of the challenge.  I've been doing it since 2016 and it has really been fun.  I know the only really pressure is whatever I put on myself and there was one year that I didn't quite finish on time but I went back and added the missing letters so that I would be able to say that at least I finished the alphabet.

Because I haven't been able to actually craft anything since February, I've decided to make this year's A to Z about cards and mini-albums.  I'm going to take you through the alphabet making a card for each letter.  Some may be the typical - B is for Birthday Card - but I promise to find some unusual uses/types of cards.  This will also help me increase my Etsy inventory which has been neglected during the transition.




Of course I think sending cards by mail is much nicer than using e-cards but I'm probably biased :)  I promise no obnoxious selling techniques but if you should happen to like a card, arrangements can be made... 

Make sure to visit the A to Z Challenge headquarters to sign up for the adventure this year.  Hope to see you a lot next month!   



 
A to Z 2019














10 comments:

  1. Love that you're adapting the theme to your own interests! Looking forward to your greeting cards, from A-Z! (Whew, that's a whole lotta creativity!) And I agree: postal mail beats email, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melodye. That's one of the reasons I like the A to Z, almost anything goes! Cross your fingers for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love handmade cards. they are so wonderful to receive! can't wait to see what creative ideas you share. good luck with the challenge!

    Joy at www.thejoyousliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Joy! It should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great idea to combine your skills. My preparations have slipped behind too. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let the fun, and all the hectic madness that is A2Z begin - looking forward to seeing what you create Janet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! It's all your fault I'm doing this!

      Delete
  7. Congrats on launching into another AtoZ Challenge. I've done three in a row, but I'm skipping it this year. It just became a bit too hectic for me by the end of the 2018 one and this year I want the time to spend with family over Easter etc (and not tied to my laptop wearing my fingertips to the bone!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, Leanne. I'm no where near ready to do this but I'm gonna give it a shot. Easter is quiet around here since all the kids are grown so that doesn't bother me.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!