Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Just Jot It January - 2019 Stream of Consciousness Saturday - Television

Our prompt today is "Television." 

I remember when I was young being able to stay at my girlfriend's house on a Sunday night and watching Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color because they had a color TV and we didn't. 



It was a big deal to me because Liz and I would sit and watch those great shows and then I'd get to walk home by myself, just like a grown up.  I was about 9 or 10.  Those were the good old days!  I wrote another post about it here.   Happy Saturday!


4 comments:

  1. Ah, the good old days. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Loved watching those Disney Sunday night movies.

      Delete
  2. I can remember having a black and white TV and how exciting it was when we switched to colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like being able to see again when you first get glasses!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!