Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Observations in October - 2018 - #31Things - Outside

Most of my day I must admit is spent inside working.  Yesterday I did go outside to take my mom to the doctors and I saw these pretty flowers.  The way the dew was sparkling it looked like there was glitter on them. 


Then I saw these pretty purple stems.  



Then last night was the full moon and at first I thought I was going to miss it because it was very cloudy.  Fortunately, Ms. Moon made an appearance for me before the night was over.  




Short and sweet today.  Going outside to go to a concert tonight - Phil Collins - with my son.  Well, the concert is actually inside but I'll be going outside to go inside :)  Did you see the moon last night?  Like Phil Collins?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!