Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Observations in October - 2018 - #31Things - Carry

While shoes may not be my thing, purses are an entirely different story!  I love purses and have a bunch, although I do have my regular go-tos for certain occasions.

If I am going shopping I have a couple of bags that are pretty large because here in California the stores don't give us shopping bags anymore, we have to pay for them so I can either put the things I buy in my purse or carry a few folded shopping bags. 

I have this one for when I know I am going to be gone for a long time, like on our recent bus trip, when my husband is in the hospital or when I am going to a scrapbooking event.  It has a ton of pockets on the outside and the inside is wide and roomy to hold magazines and stuff.  It also has handles and an over the shoulder strap which makes it easy to carry.


When I am going to a concert or out to dinner I use purses like this that are small and just have room for money and my phone. 


This one has a pocket that I use to "hide" my camera when we go to concerts.  I love the fringe but it is getting old and worn so I might have to look for something to replace it.


Sometimes I just carry my wallet (the blue one) if I am just going to make deliveries for work since all I do is run in to the office and back out again.  I use the pink one with my initial on it for my money, driver's license and credit cards when I use the smaller purses so I don't have to take my whole wallet.



Most of the time the things I have in my purse are my wallet and glass case, keys, a pen and paper and gum.  Gotta have the minty gum wherever I go!


What do you carry on a regular basis?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!