Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2018

Fiddlin' February - 2018

Tell it Color, Day 10 -- Earth

A couple of years ago we took a helicopter ride into the Grand Canyon.  Talk about Earth's majesty.  My pictures don't do it justice but it was very impressive. 



In the midst of the dirt and rocks a cactus grows.

We are at a picnic lunch in the Grand Canyon.  He is my rock.   Almost looks like we are sitting in front of a painting huh? 

These are the hills in Nevada on the way home from Reno.  I love the different colors.  


My quiet little bit of peace on earth. 
From our rental at Boulder Creek last year.  Such a nice place to sit and be one with nature.  





My journal entry for today:



What speaks of the earth to you?  Ever been to the Grand Canyon?  Got a favorite spot to read and commune with nature?  Share!

2 comments:

  1. Never been to the Grand Canyon, but I do like the desert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a spur of the moment thing I found when I was booking a trip to Las Vegas for us. The helicopter took us to a ledge in the middle of the Canyon and we had a picnic lunch there and then back home. We were able to see Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. It was pretty impressive.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!