Search This Blog

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Fiddlin' February - 2018

I don't really have a theme in mind for this month so I guess I'll just fiddle around with a couple of different things until I find something that I like, or not.

First, since I had such a good time with Just Jot January which was hosted by Linda G. Hill, I of course started following her.  Turns out she does a once a month coloring club!  It is called The Escapist Coloring Club and all you have to do is post something that is colored, either by you or one of your kids, etc.  You can see hers and all the rules here.

I've posted some of my coloring before but I'll share some new ones with you now.







I guess you can tell I usually like really bright colors and I don't always color the background but sometimes I think it looks unfinished without it.  I think my favorite of these is the dolphin one at the bottom and the second flower one.  I may cut that one up and use it as the front of a card.

Thanks again, Linda for a fun Just Jot January and for sharing the Escapist Coloring club. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!