Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Just Jot January - 2018

Missed a few days of Jots here but I think that happens to everyone once in a while.  The prompts I missed were Silence and Liberty, both good words but they just didn't grab me.  Maybe my silence was a liberty I was taking because I had a lot on my mind but didn't really feel like sharing it. 

Anyway, today's #JusJoJan prompt is Colour from Super at Supernatural Snark or Color as I am used to seeing it.  John at The Sound of One Hand Typing gave a great description of why it is spelled two ways so I won't go over it again, you should just check his blog out.

I really enjoy coloring, especially while I watch TV since it seems I always have to be doing something with my hands.  A few years ago I got several coloring books for Christmas gifts:



I haven't gotten around to them all yet but here are some that I have done:






and here are some of the coloring instruments I use:



Overkill?  Not at all!  Sometimes I feel like using colored pencils, sometimes markers.  Sometimes I start with pencils and then outline with markers.  Of course I also use the pencils and markers when I am making things for my Etsy Shop or in my scrapbooking.  Here are some things I colored to make into card fronts:




Well, that's me and colo(u)r.  How bout you?  Like to color?  Obsession with pens and pencils?  Got an Etsy shop to share?  Love to hear about it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!