Search This Blog

Thursday, December 7, 2017

December Reflections - 2017 - Favorite photo of 2017

This is a tough one!  We've done so much stuff this year and I have taken some pretty good photos, if I do say so myself.  I'll try to narrow it down to my top 5, in no particular order:



The shot I got of the eclipse through double welder's glasses.  This was as close as we got to the total eclipse.  


The "new" drummer for Scorpions, Mikkey Dee.  This was during his solo and he really put himself into it.

I saw these legs sticking out from the window on Haight (or maybe Ashbury) Street when we went to see the Summer of Love in San Francisco.  I made my husband drive around the block so I could get a better view.  He's so good to me.


The splash of the San Francisco Bay on the rocks on one of my walks.  I'm a Pisces so I'm drawn to the water and this is an easy spot for me to get to.  It's pretty cold out now but I may get back out there.


The Fab Four.  I love the colors in their outfits.  If you have never seen them, I highly recommend it.

I know there are more photos that I love, but I am going to try my hand at a slideshow of the 365 picture project I did this year so I don't want to double up too much.

Do you have a favorite picture this year?  Tell us about it!

2 comments:

  1. Being a Lunar Daughter, I have to confess your moon photos are always my favorite, but I'll bow in deference to that sun one as well. :-) Glad you had lots of opportunities to keep your eyes on the skies this year Janet, as well as many chances to indulge in concerts. And I hope 2018 brings lots more delightful things for you to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deborah. Next year is a big blank slate right now and I'm hoping to be able to fill it with fun things. Time to start making my vision cards!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!