Search This Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2017

July in Janetville - More 365 Picture Project photos

Another set of pictures from the 365 Picture Project.  

#199 - Kitty keeping me company at night.  She usually doesn't want anything to do with me, even though I feed her, but this night she decided that she wanted to hang around a while.  It made moving my legs difficult but I usually read for a bit so it was okay.

#203 - After we did the siding on the house I didn't want to put our old mailbox back up but didn't want to get just any old thing so we searched a bit.  I finally decided that a fancy mailbox was too expensive so we got this one and I plan to put coverings over it during the different holidays and seasons of the year.  

#204 - Isn't this a cool picture?  These are solar path lights that we got to line the front walkway.  I love the starburst effect!

#208 - Our new electric garage door!!  We are REALLY excited about this since our old one was ugly and broken.  Now we can get in with the touch of a button.  Things are really starting to come together around here!  It only took 21 years :)

#202 - We went to see Lionel Richie.  It was a good show but not great.  Mariah Carey opened for him and she doesn't really do anything for me.   I love it when I am able to get a shot so it looks like the singer is looking right at me.

#206 - Brandon Crawford's Golden Glove.  We went to a Giant's game with our daughter and her boyfriend and I snapped this of the display.  Pretty neat.  I couldn't pick it up but I bet it's heavy!

Pretty much up to date for now.  I still have to take my selfie for the month but I've got a couple of days.  We have two more concerts this month too - James Taylor on Saturday and Neil Diamond on Sunday.

How are you doing on your summer projects?  Anything exciting happening in your-ville?

6 comments:

  1. I love that picture of your solar lights - stellar! :-) And how lucky you are to get some attention from an aloof kitty - tis a small price to have your legs immobilized during the visit. Sounds like you're having a wonderful month - and may the rest of summer prove equally great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! I was really surprised that she stayed so long, especially since my husband was home! Usually she only visits me when he is out of town.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure Brandon Crawford doesn't think it's heavy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, kitty!
    I want a mailbox that looks like a pile of books or something. I know, that's crazy. Especially being nomadic. I just think it'd be cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly! Maybe I'll make a cover that looks like books. Or a castle :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!