Search This Blog

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Me in March - 2017

I've been spending a lot of time in my scrap room recently between my 365 pictures and getting ready for the A to Z Challenge next month and I really like listening to music while I work.  I have over 2000 songs on my iTunes playlists and a lot of times I just turn that on and let it randomly search around.  I can go from Elvis to Dean Martin, Lady Antebellum to AC/DC and all in between.  Sometimes I like to listen to things I might not necessarily have.  That's where my TV and our cable system come in.  Here is a selection of what is available to me:
























There are no pictures that show on the screen, just the title of the current song and the artist.  That's okay though because I am working so I really don't need to see anything.  There are also no commercials or disc jockeys so no annoying chatter which is why I don't like listening to the radio.

My current favorite is Malt Shop Oldies:


I love those 50's songs!  American Graffiti was one of my favorite movies.  I wish I lived back in those times!  

Anyway, that's what's up with Me in March!  How about you?  Have a favorite time period of music?  Ever use the TV as a radio?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!