Search This Blog

Friday, December 2, 2016

December Reflections - 2016

December 2 - Light

This is a picture from the last concert we attended, Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon and Tesla.  I am always trying to get pictures that tell more of the story than just the artists themselves.  This was an interesting (to me) background that Def Leppard was doing, putting the words to the song on the screen behind them.




We were not overjoyed with the performance and actually left shortly after I took this picture because the sound was so bad.  We had terrific seats too, which made it all the more upsetting.

I'm going to try to keep these posts short and sweet (you breathe a sigh of relief) and maybe it will be easier to keep up!

Seen any interesting light lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!