Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Jumpin' July

July 19 - My new room is finished!  I have managed to put everything in it's proper place and labeled and even did a little purging!

This is the view walking in the door.  In the top right corner you can seen the crayon melting art work that my daughter did.  I went through all my papers and put them in rainbow order and also some separated by theme.  I made myself a tall work station by putting a board on top of some drawers and large containers, covered by a sheet.  Now I can stand and do some work occasionally, which is helpful, plus it hides some containers that have pictures in them that I have to go through.   


This is the right wall.  I even found a spot for Mickey and Minnie!  My ScrapRack has a spot and my "in progress" albums are all across the bottom shelves.  I even have an empty spot on one shelf.  My magazines are on a shelf on the wall and the top shelf holds idea and reference books.



This is the left wall.  I was able to put my old computer behind the TV so when I am done watching the baseball game I can turn on iTunes and have special effects on in background.  I love the visualizer on iTunes.  Some pretty neat designs there!



I have a lot of empty containers that I just can't seem to be able to get rid of yet.  I think I'll see if I can use them in other parts of the house.  




I'm pretty pleased with the way it came out and it didn't really take that long.  Now maybe I can get down to some serious crafting!  I've got a show coming up in about a month and I need to increase my inventory!  

How's your July going?



2 comments:

  1. A crafter's Dream Room! You did great! Very organized. And I love the melting crayon painting!

    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michele. I think it's what I would call a labor of love :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!